“The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”— Vidal Sassoon
3 February 2012If you’re looking at making an extra income online, or even trying to replace your existing income, read this list for some ideas. Look out for Read More »
5 February 2012If you’re looking at making an extra income online, or even trying to replace your existing income, read this list for some ideas. Look out for Read More »
11 August 2012Is there any particular subject that you have a lot of knowledge on? Maybe you’re a pro on Adobe Photoshop? You could write a tutorial on Read More »
2 August 2012I’ve stumbled upon MLM and have decided to give it a try. I’ve heard a lot of bad things about MLM, but I’ve also heard a Read More »
27 July 2012Okay so after publishing my post on how to make money with Binary Options Trading, I received quite a few emails with people asking for tips, Read More »
24 July 2012There are a lot of products that could be made and sold on the internet, and a million different ways that you could do it. In Read More »
23 July 2012I’ve recently been playing around with binary options trading and have found that it could easily replace your salary from your 9 to 5 full-time job. Read More »
Get Paid Writing Tutorials
There are a lot of websites on the internet that offer money and/or recognition for good quality tutorials. Each website specializes in different topics and has its own conditions and guidelines.
Some websites accept written tutorials and articles. Some websites accept video tutorials. No matter what your speciality is and how you prefer making your tutorial, there are websites that would suite everybody.
Some Websites where you could Get Paid Writing Tutorials
- SitePoint – This is a very popular site which mostly accept articles that contain practical information for web designers or developers –such as eCommerce, CSS frameworks, HTML, Photoshop tips, design tips web fonts, etc.. If you submit good quality articles or tutorials, you could get $100 plus a bonus (which could be anything up to $250). SitePoint also has one of the world’s largest active communities – their articles reach over 3 million people! As an added bonus, you will get a place for your own author bio , so you will get a link back to your own website too!
- Photoshop Tutorials – You could earn $150 to $300 per accepted Photoshop tutorial. If you are an active writer, you will also get a link back to your own website.
- Naldz Graphics – Interesting tutorials or articles as well as qualitive freebies are welcome on this site. The articles they are looking for are mostly on Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tutorials. This website only provides recognition to their contributors but is planning on starting to pay their contributors within this year still.
- Tutorial Board – They pay $150 per accepted tutorial. Photoshop, After Effects or Autodesk Maya tutorials only. On every accepted tutorial, you also get to publish a short bio.
- Vector Diary – They pay $150 for accepted Adobe Illustrator tutorials. Author biography and backlinks are also an added bonus. Your tutorials would also get submitted to major tutorial websites so you get a chance to build a nice reputation for yourself and your website.
- Tuts+ Network – This network has 10 websites with various themes; from Flash to Photoshop to music. They pay $150 per accepted tutorial and also give you links back to your website. Furthermore, this website has a very large community so your tutorial could gain massive exposure. To submit your tutorial, you need to directly go to the website where your tutorial is most suited to. These are the different options: Psdtuts+, Nettuts+, Vectortuts+, Audiotuts+, Phototuts+, Mobiletuts+, Webdesigntuts+, Wptuts+, Aetuts+ and Cgtuts+.
- WPWebHost – If you’ve got a lot of knowledge of WordPress, you could earn $100 on this site for each accepted tutorial. Your tutorials could be anything to do with WordPress – PHP coding, web designing, web templates, WordPress hacks, bugs and fixes, and much more.
Are you ready to stand in front of a camera and to record a video tutorial? Then there are a few sites whereby you could upload your video onto. For example, MindBites allow you to upload and list your video on their sites. MindBites then handle the transferring, processing, delivery and even the search engine optimization. Basically you do the video and they do rest. You then keep 75% of the profits earned from your video. You set the price for the video yourself, so your earning potential is in your own hands!
There is a lot of money to be made from writing tutorials. If you’ve already got a lot of knowledge on a specific topic, why just keep it for yourself if you could be earning an extra income from it?!
On which topic do you have enough knowledge that you could probably write a tutorial on? Let me know below!