“The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing a thing exactly right.”— Edward Simmons
3 February 2012If you’re looking at making an extra income online, or even trying to replace your existing income, read this list for some ideas. Look out for Read More »
5 February 2012If you’re looking at making an extra income online, or even trying to replace your existing income, read this list for some ideas. Look out for Read More »
11 August 2012Is there any particular subject that you have a lot of knowledge on? Maybe you’re a pro on Adobe Photoshop? You could write a tutorial on Read More »
2 August 2012I’ve stumbled upon MLM and have decided to give it a try. I’ve heard a lot of bad things about MLM, but I’ve also heard a Read More »
27 July 2012Okay so after publishing my post on how to make money with Binary Options Trading, I received quite a few emails with people asking for tips, Read More »
24 July 2012There are a lot of products that could be made and sold on the internet, and a million different ways that you could do it. In Read More »
23 July 2012I’ve recently been playing around with binary options trading and have found that it could easily replace your salary from your 9 to 5 full-time job. Read More »
There are a lot of websites on the internet that offer money and/or recognition for good quality tutorials. Each website specializes in different topics and has its own conditions and guidelines.
Some websites accept written tutorials and articles. Some websites accept video tutorials. No matter what your speciality is and how you prefer making your tutorial, there are websites that would suite everybody.
I’ve stumbled upon MLM and have decided to give it a try. I’ve heard a lot of bad things about MLM, but I’ve also heard a lot of good things. So what’s the truth? Is it good or bad? Well, I’ve come up with my own conclusion – this is entirely my own opinion – and I want to share it with you today.
As you read further, you’ll see that I explain exactly what MLM is and how it works. Don’t stop reading until the very last word, however, because you’ll also see that I also write about the system that I’ve been using, which is similar to MLM but soooooo much easier – I just love it!
There are a lot of products that could be made and sold on the internet, and a million different ways that you could do it. In this post, I’m going to be discussing the top 3 ways with which anybody (even the less-creative people, like me) could make money by designing and selling products.
The websites on my list could be classified as ‘on-demand-printing’ websites. What is on-demand-printing? Firstly, it means less work for you and almost no expenses. And in more detail, well, in short – you choose the type of product that you would be interested in selling, you upload a picture (or in some cases, a design) that you want printed or designed (either something you designed yourself, or something that you obtained that is royalty free and may be used for commercial purposes – check the site for the precise guidelines), place your order and then they make it.
Lately more and more bloggers are starting to sell private ad space on their blogs and have stopped using Google AdSense altogether – some because they feel that they are not earning a lot of money from AdSense; others because they feel that the ads being displayed on their site isn’t relevant to their content; some for completely other reasons.
But there are also a lot of people that just make use of Google AdSense and think that private advertising is too much of a hassle and that you can’t make as much money from it.
Today I’m simply going to be listing all the pros and cons of private advertising and Google AdSense and let you decide for yourself.
If you already have your own blog, or if you are planning on starting your own blog, you could easily make money with advertising.
You could make use of Google Adsense, Bidvertiser or private advertising. I will be exploring all three options in this post, so keep reading!
On my journey to generating multiple streams of income, I have learned lots from books, other blogs, audio and video clips and have found some very useful software along the way.
Here are some links that I think know will help you just as much as it has helped me – I would highly recommend using them. Bookmark this page for your convenience and ease of reference and look out for some more resources later on – as soon as I find any more useful resources, I’ll add it here.
Please take note though that on some of the products, I do earn an affiliate commission but on most of the products I don’t though… For me it’s more important helping other people (like others have helped me) than to make a profit off them on this site (that’s what my niche sites are for).
- Bluehost: Web hosting that is easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend using them for when starting your website! Professional web hosting can be attained at Bluehost for only $4.95 per month.
- GoDaddy: Another ultimate! Their services: Domains; Site Builders; Web Hosting; Email; eCommerce and Online Marketing Tools; SSL Certificates; Reseller Plans; etc. Here you can get starter web hosting for only $1.99 per month.
- WordPress: WordPress is used by over 14% of the 1,000,000 biggest websites. It’s free and easy to use – perfect for newbies, as well as experts. It’s fully customizable so it can suit just about any websites.
- WordPress Plugins: Download any plugins, widgets, or customizable so it can suit just about any website!
- WooThemes: Here you can get top quality, cutting edge WordPress themes and superior customer support. You can give your WordPress website a professional new look, and be up and running in no time!
- Market Samurai: This is a great tool for keyword discovery. A definite must-have! When using this tool’s “4 Golden Rules”, you are guaranteed to attract more traffic to your website.
- WordTracker Free Keywords Tool: This gives a number for the popularity of a keyword of your preference. You can weigh search numbers against each other to uncover the perfect niche, or to choose keywords for your blog posts.
- Google Adwords Tool: This tool can help you decide what keywords to use. You can also see the popularity, as well as the competition, of each keyword.
- SEO Book Keyword Suggestion Tool: This tool is also very popular and fabulous – it provides even more information to help you find your perfect keywords.
- SEO Keyword Ranking: Good tool to use to keep track of the keywords that you are working on – helps keep you up-to-date with your progress.
- Google Adsense: This is a free, simple way for any website owners to earn money by displaying targeted ads on their websites. Each time someone clicks on one of the ads, you can earn money.
- Google Adwords: This is a service that lets you create and run ads for your business. Website owners which uses Google Adsense (as above) will then display your ads on their website.
- Aweber: This is an extremely popular and much preferred email opt-in service and email broadcasting/marketing tool. This tool will make your life a lot easier and save you a lot of time.
- Google Analytics: Free tracking and analytic tool offered by Google. If you own a website, I would highly recommend that you make use of this tool.
- Clicky: This one is very similar to Google Analytics, but it’s more user friendly, gives more stats and operates in real time. The first website you register with them is free.
- Google Optimizer: An easy to use tool for testing your website content… There are many benefits to testing your content, just give it a try and see for yourself… It’s free!
- Odesk: Excellent outsourcing service for finding Virtual Assistants, Web Developers, Graphic Designers, etc. Very useful!
- Virtual Staff Finder: This is a one-stop-shop for home-based General Admin Assistants, Web Developers and Designers, Content Writers, SEO Specialists and Virtual Assistants. A must-have if you want to save some time or you’re working on a project.
VIDEO AND AUDIO
- Camtasia: You can use this for screen captures.
- Omnidazzle: You can use this for some cool screen effects.
- InfoBarrel: This is an excellent ad revenue sharing site to write for. Look out for some of my articles published there as well.
- Unique Article Wizard: This tool generates thousands of backlinks to your site – if you want free traffic, this is a must-have.
PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION AND SHOPPING CARTS
- E-Junkie: If you have something to sell, this is an excellent shopping cart to use. It’s compatible with Paypal Website Payments Standard, Paypal Website Payments Pro, Paypal Payflo Pro, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, Clickbank, Authorize.net, and 2CheckOut. If you sell downloads, they can also completely automate and secure the digital delivery of files and codes. For selling goods, they can automate the shipping calculation and inventory management and even has a built-in sales tax, VAT, packaging and shipping cost calculator!
- Clickbank: This is a rather popular retailer. Decently priced, but comes with an marvellous affiliate program for your products!
- Paypal: This is a popular method of payment and most website require that you have a Paypal account. Basically, you’ll need an account with them sooner or later.
There are a few ways to earn money referring jobs. If you use the right strategy, and maybe even set up a good website for this, you could be earning a lot of money in referral commissions! The best of all is, this doesn’t even require a lot of work – you take good referrals to a company, and you get paid. It’s the companies that you take the referrals to, that has to do all the hard work (interviews, shortlisting etc.). So exactly how would you get paid? Read on…